Pickin a Miss Pickin a Miss

perfect videogame music

as noted before, it sounds like something straight out of an NES. i would love to hear this in an old school game! i would add a touch of delay/reverb on some of the leading lines (to make em stand out), MAYBE put in some 8 bit drums (might ruin the mood of it if done wrong) and extend it. i love it!

loansindi responds:

Well... the next version of this song has some 8 bit drums. It's in my profile if you wanna check it out. It also got extended a little.

31109progress 31109progress

cool beat

i like the beginning and the introduction parts and the saw lead, if i were to suggest something it would be fix up the piano a lil it sounds kinda strange at parts but the rest of it is pretty solid. pretty good overall

Brave New World Brave New World

wow

music like this gives me hope for the future.

i personally would have liked to hear more percussion in it, but that minor complaint is the only one i can fish out of my brain - everything else is magical!

of course except for the length, but that is explained by the contest time limit.

very, very, very good!

nathanallenpinard responds:

Well it's possible I could've extended it. I may later re-do this piece when I have time.

Martin - Energy Martin - Energy

very happy tune

i like the use of the voice sample and the bass and drums are very well eq'd - good job on that. i would personally go for a bit less 'generic' leads, maybe to add a bit of tension, but the ones in this song fit very well just the way they are.

overall a good quality song.

Lalalo14 responds:

Thank you and thanks for a great review :)